Reputable Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Labor & Employment Law for Employees
Trusted adviser provides reliable counsel to clients in the Charleston area
At Ortner Law Firm, LLC, I advocate for clients in Labor & Employment Law for Employees cases. Based in Charleston, I am familiar with the courts of the Charleston area and throughout South Carolina. I draw on my skill and experience to help you resolve your legal problem, and no matter what your case involves, I am focused on a successful result. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable advocate handles multiple areas of the law
Ortner Law Firm, LLC has a thorough understanding of South Carolina law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Many laws govern employer conduct, but without a dedicated attorney by your side, you might not receive the relief you deserve. I assist workers in various types of labor and employment law cases, such as matters relating to sexual harassment, discrimination, unpaid wages, whistleblower retaliation and wrongful termination.
- Workplace discrimination or harassment based on race or ethnicity is illegal and intolerable. I represent victims and help them seek legal remedy.
- Sexual harassment can be an emotionally scarring experience. If you are the victim of sexual harassment in the workplace, I can help you.
- When your employer or company is breaking the law, someone has to stand up for what is right. If you have reported a business for wrongdoing, you need to be represented by an attorney who understands the intricacies of whistleblower law.
- When you need to seek medical treatment, you are putting your trust in your doctor and the other medical staff. If that trust is broken and their negligence results in your injury, you have the right to seek compensation. I am dedicated to helping you with your medical malpractice case.
- When your elderly loved one enters a nursing home, you are placing your trust in the facility's nurses and staff to protect and care for your family member. If this trust is broken, I will help guide you through the legal process. nursing home abuse
- Personal injury is a serious matter that can affect your health, your job, your family and your future. If you have suffered an injury because of somebody else’s negligence, you need an experienced personal injury attorney by your side.
When you retain the services of Ortner Law Firm, LLC, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable South Carolina law firm today
Ortner Law Firm, LLC sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns in South Carolina. My office is conveniently located in downtown Charleston. Call my firm at 843-405-0574 to arrange your free consultation or contact the firm online.